Colloidal Silver Argentyn 23
Available inn 2, 4 or 8 ounces
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Sterile ultra-pure water.
Argentyn 23 Product Sheet (pdf)
Argentyn 23™ is an innovative silver hydrosol formula, providing ultra-pure/ultra-small silver ion particles, with no contaminants or impurities of any kind. A unique picoscalar average particle size (0.8 nanometers, equivalent to 0.0008 microns) and ultra-fine dispersion result in enhanced silver ion (Ag+) bioavailability. Argentyn 23™ is designed to provide precise levels of functional silver in safe and non-toxic ranges. It contains only silver metal ions and ultra-pure water, and the silver content is 99.99% pure. Unlike the various colloidal silver products on the market today, Argentyn 23™ silver hydrosol is completely free of extraneous substances such as silver proteins, stabilizers, nitrates, or other silver compounds.
A colloid is a suspension of fine particles dispersed in a gas or liquid, whereas a hydrosol is a particular kind of colloid – one with only pure water as the medium. Argentyn 23™ silver hydrosol is ultra pure silver suspended in ultra pure water, produced using a proprietary electrolysis process yielding over 95% active silver.
Argentyn 23™ has completed the Ames Confirmatory Mutagenicity Assay through Covance Laboratories, Inc. Results clearly revealed no toxicity. (Ref: Assay No. 24742-0-409OECD; Trial No. C1.) Argentyn 23™ also recently completed a murine Acute Oral Toxicity Study (LD50) with Covance Laboratories, Inc., (ref: 24742-0-800). The result revealed absolutely no harmful effects to mammalian tissue at a dosage of 20 mL/kg. While murine tissue is not identical to human tissue, the test suggests that 1400 cc (47 fluid ounces) ingested at one time by a 154 pound adult is medically harmless.
A small percentage of people who use Argentyn 23™ may experience associated immune detoxification events (Herxheimer’s reactions). From the most frequent to the most rare, these may include: mild to moderate headaches, arthalgia, hyperdiaphoresis, nausea, afebrile flu-like symptoms, simple malaise, erythema, skeletal pain, itching, rigors or chills, diarrhea typically of short duration, vomiting of short duration, and fever. These associated immune detoxification events can be managed by a 24-48 hour wash-out period from the dosage schedule. With careful medical supervision, it is permissible then to return to a dosage equaling half of the initial dose level. Classically, such associated immune detoxification events suggest that the targeted immune burdens are resolving rapidly.*
|Possible proactive measures to deal with Herxheimer's reactions include:
* Drink 1/2 to 1 ounce of purified water for each pound of body weight, per day.
* Use of hepatic detoxifying nutraceutical supports 1 to 3 times daily.
* Dietary measures that include low fat, low sugar and low meat diets, plus strict avoidance of all junk foods, fast foods and fried foods.
* Recommendations for high fiber diets while on the program insuring a minimum of one, well-formed bowel movement daily.
* Referral if necessary for a short set of colonic irrigations.
* One or more coffee enemas as needed, which typically offer immediate results.
* Sitz/saltz baths: Take 1 cup salt, 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup epsom salts, 1 cup Aloe Vera, and add into a hot bath, keeping the water hot for about 1-1/2 hours, while consuming 2 quarts of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.